Hey guys! Um where did February go? It’s already the third month of 2018!
I didn’t do quite as well with my reading last month. I managed to read a decent six books, which I’m still very happy with. I’m planning to get some more review books out of the way in March!
The Beast’s Heart by Leife Shallcross.
- E-arc copy from Netgalley (review to come in April)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- E-arc (re-release) copy from Netgalley
The Spaces In Between by Collin Van Reenan
- E-arc copy from Netgalley
Break The Line by Allison Mullinax
- E-book copy from Publisher
Bite Me by C.C. Wood
- E-book (guilty pleasure)
To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
- E-arc copy from Netgalley (favourite read of 2018 so far!)
That’s a wrap for February. How many did you manage to read? Let me know!
Until next time ❣