Hello my loves!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Answer the ten questions asked on this post
3. Nominate at least five people to do it also
4. Let your nominees know you nominated them
TOP THREE BOOKISH PET PEEVES:
- Love triangles!
- Book cover changes
THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS:
- I have dogeared a book in the past – I know I’M SORRY!! I 100% use bookmarks now!
- I bought the first two books in a series, read the first, hated it and never gave the second a chance.
- I can be really slow with review books! I feel so bad for it, but I’m a mood reader and can’t force myself to read a certain book.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED READING A BOOK?
Probably when reading Love Simon, it was happy tears, it’s a sweet book.
NUMBER OF BOOKS ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
I used to be a real bedside hoarder and could have up to 15 books piled high, but I’ve since put a stop to it and don’t read in bed at the moment, so none.
FAVOURITE READING SNACK?
I don’t generally snack whilst reading because I get so immersed in the book.
THREE BOOKS YOU’D RECOMMEND TO ANYONE:
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer – READ IT!
- The HP series – you need them all!
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik – so so good!
A PICTURE OF YOUR BOOKSHELF
It’s not in its full glory right now, I’m in the middle of hanging lights and replacing props!
HOW MUCH DO BOOKS MEAN TO YOU?
Seriously?! What don’t they mean to me! Books are my way of escaping the world (especially when it’s sh*t) and taking me to another. Reading brought me closer to my mum at a young age and it was and is so important to my learning. Books are magical creations and I couldn’t live without them!
BIGGEST READING SECRET?
I’m not overly interested in reading the Cassandra Clare books. I have the Mortal Instruments boxset, but feel no pull to read them.
Feel free to do this tag or not! 🙂
Hope you enjoyed! Until next time ❣