So I have an exciting post to share with you guys! Me and four wonderful co-hosts, are hosting a month long read-a-thon. This will be the first in our Seasonal-A-Thon series, which will be a quarterly read-a-thon, with a new edition each season!
Spring Fling – is all about, you guessed it, Spring!
- Maggie – The Caramel Files – @thenovelorange
- Courtney – Curly Book Owl – @curlybookowl
- Jordan – The Bookish Baker – @Bookish_Baker
- Nicola – Fantastic Book Dragon – @PrythianBworm
- The read-a-thon begins May 15 and ends June 15.
- Sign up in the link at the end to officially participate; please link to a read-a-thon intro post and feel free to use our graphics 😀 [include your TBR!]
- Read books according to the categories, listed below in any order you choose!
- Post a weekly catch-up on your blog or elsewhere and link up!
- There is the possibility of a random participant prize drawing – stay tuned!
Flower Power – A Place Called Perfect by Helena Duggan.
Popping Daisies – The Surface Breaks by Louise O’Neill.
Blooming Time – The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.
May Flowers – Skin Deep by Laura Jarratt.
Bird Song – Shadowsong by S.Jae-Jones.
Spring Clean – Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco.
Nature Call – The Waking Land by Callie Bates.
Ice Cream – Bellamy & The Brute by Alicia Michaels.
Spring Showers – Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix by J.K Rowling.
Wild Beauty – Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore.
There we go! The chances of me getting through all of my TBR are slim, but I will try my best since I have a month!
If you have any burning questions, please feel free to ask any of us via this post or Twitter! We’ll try out best to solve any problems, but bare with us as we are new to this hosting thing!
Happy reading ❣