I was looking around for a post to write and luckily I was tagged by the lovely Amy for this one – thank you!
1. E-Book or Physical Book?
Physical, although I do enjoy an E-book.
2. Paperback or Hardback?
3. Online or In-Store Book Shopping?
Usually online because I don’t go out much, but I do love browsing a bookshop when I can.
4. Trilogies or Series?
Neither? LOL. Trilogy is shorter right?
5. Heroes or Villains?
Hmm, probably 50/50.
6. A book you want everyone to read?
Such a gorgeous story!
7. Recommend an underrated book?
I never hear anyone talk about this – why?!
8. The last book you finished?
Fun quick little read.
9. The Last Book You Bought?
I haven’t actually bought a book for ages. I believe the last one was in January when I picked up a finished copy of Curse.
10. Weirdest Thing You’ve Used as a Bookmark?
A clothes tag.
11. Used Books: Yes or No?
If they’re in good condition yes. I don’t mind broken spines either.
12. Top Three Favourite Genres?
Fantasy, Romance, Horror.
13. Borrow or Buy?
Buy, although I do use my library and will do in the future.
14. Characters or Plot?
Both, you can’t have one without the other.
15. Long or Short Books?
Medium? Like 350-400 pages.
16. Long or Short Chapters?
17. Name The First Three Books You Think Of…
18. Books That Make You Laugh or Cry?
Wormwood and its sequel had me in tears. Dimple made me laugh, it’s so cute.
19. Our World or Fictional Worlds?
20. Audiobooks: Yes or No?
Nothing against them but they’re not for me.
21. Do You Ever Judge a Book by its Cover?
22. Book to Movie or Book to TV Adaptations?
It depends. Sometimes a movie is good and sometimes a TV series is needed.
23. A Movie or TV-Show You Preferred to its Book?
24. Series or Standalone’s?
I’m a standalone gal folks.
Another fun little tag for this month!