So I finally got my hands on a much needed new laptop and I am delighted to get back into blogging! I want to start off slow as I’ve not been in the headspace for blogging and the fog of forgetfulness has clouded me, so I thought I would do a fun little tag. Jemma recommended this one to me, so shout out to her and her lovely blog!
I’m also in the mood to change up my graphics a bit so you’ll start seeing some new ones cropping up.
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their post.
- Link to the creator’s blog (booksnest.co.uk) in your post.
- Answer the questions below.
- Tag 10 others to take part.
- ENJOY THE TAG!
1. A book that a certain friend is always telling you to read!
I’ve been told numerous times to read SOC, mainly by my friend Dora. I will read it I promise ..
2. A book that’s been on your TBR forever and you still haven’t picked up!
I adore Wintersong and when the sequel was released I bought it straight away. I don’t know why I haven’t read it yet but I hate myself for it EVERY DAY OK!
3. A classic you have always liked the sound of, but never actually read?
Honestly I’m not into classics unless it’s by Shakespeare.
4. A popular book that it seems everyone but you has read?
Everyone and their mum has read this and I really want to grab it at some point! I love circus themed books.
5. A book that inspired a film/tv adaption that you really love, but you just haven’t read it yet?
I loved this film and I’m excited for the next one, but just haven’t read the books yet. I’ve read others by Jenny Han so I’m sure I’ll love it!
6. A book you see all over Instagram but haven’t picked up yet?
I’ve seen this all over social media and it’s super hyped. I do want to buy it at some point, but when is another question!
So there was my first post in what feels like forever! I really enjoyed this tag 🙂
I tag whoever wants to take part!