I was sitting down eating my korma and a blog idea struck me – which is unusual these day – and I thought ‘what about a book tag that’s related to Spotify’. So here we are!
I have created a tag that mixes your favourite Spotify playlists and books all in one. I want this to just be a fun little tag to share and have a laugh with!
Feel free to join in and get tagging. Please link back to this original post, it would mean a lot.
1. Hit Rewind: a book you go back to again and again?
I discovered this book in 2017 and completely fell in love! I’ve read the other books in the series, but The Deal has my heart.
2. Romantic Ballads: a book that gives you all those fluttery feels?
I read this series when I was about 17 and it always gives me those flutters. It’s a fantastic vampy series and Born To Darkness is my fave!
3. Release Radar: a new release book you are excited for?
I need this book like I need oxygen! It’s not out until November and I am slowly dying!
4. Discover Weekly: a book you haven’t read yet but want to discover?
Wicked Fox looks fab and I’m excited to pick it up soon!
5. Alone Again: your fave book genre to read on your own?
6. Alternative: an indie book or author everyone should read!
There are a few that I truly adore!
7. Cheesy Hits: a book full of cheese that you just love?
Contains all the cheese and fluff and I LOVE IT!!
8. Summer Hits: a book you re-read every summer?
Usually one of these two. I’m actually deciding which one to read very soon!
9. Power Hour: an empowering feminist book or character you adore?
I’m going with We Set The Dark On Fire. It has elements of feminism, misogyny and a dystopian feel, not to mention the f/f romance. Seriously amazing read!
10. All Out 10’s: list ten banging books!
This was difficult, but these are all incredible!
I felt so inspired writing this tag and I hope to continue down that road! Please do share it and tag away 😊
Hope you enjoyed! Until next time💜